To accommodate institutions of different types and sizes we have developed three different partnership tracks. Founding Partners will play a vital role in the creation of ICoHS and our work to secure a brighter future for Christians in the Holy Land.
The Bethlehem Track.
For Founding Partners donating $500/£400 or more each year for a minimum of three years. In return they will receive.
- ICoHS partnership pack, thank you letter and welcome gift
- The name of your organization on the Founding Partners page at icohs.org
- Invitations to ICoHS events in the UK, USA and the Holy Land
- Regular newsletters to update partners on our work in the Holy Land with opportunities to participate in awareness-raising and advocacy campaigns on behalf of Christians in the Holy Land
The Galilee Track.
For Founding Partners donating $1,000/£800 or more each year for a minimum of three years. In addition to the benefits above, these Founding Partners will also receive.
- A personally signed letter from a senior Church Leader in the Holy Land
- An invitation for two individuals to join an annual Leaders Pilgrimage, where participants will engage with local Christians, receive special access to Holy Sites, and meet with senior Church leaders in the Holy Land
The Jerusalem Track.
For Founding Partners donating a minimum of $5,000/£4,000 each year for a minimum of three years. In addition to the benefits above, these Founding Partners will also receive.
- A visit from a Church leader from the Holy Land to your institution
- An opportunity to bring a group on a specially arranged pilgrimage to the Holy Land.
To become a Founding Partner, please donate using the links below. A member of staff will be in touch soon to confirm your Partnership and welcome you as a supporter.